3/11/2011

Lalalala

I've just decided to write my blog in English and German. Although my English is really not that good I think it could be a good possibility to upgrade my language skills. I'm afraid that I'll make lots of mistakes but I hope you can still understand what I want to say.

I've just started to write with a young and very lovely girl from Belgium. She will stay with my area representation and we will be attending school together. I'm very glad that I'm able to get to know her before we both travel to South Dakota. It's kind of a big relief if you know a few people which go through the same situation and I know that I'll spend plenty of time with her not only in school but we'll take part in lots of activities together which her host mum will be organizing. So I just can say I'm very fortunate to have this awesome host family, my lovely area rep and some very nice new friends.

Also ich hab angefangen mit dem Mädchen aus Belgien zu schreiben, die die bei meinem area rep wohnen wird. Ich finde sie wirklich nett und wir werden wie schon mal erwähnt die gleiche Schule besuchen. Irgendwie bin ich ziemlich erleichtert, dass ich sie kennenlernen kann bevor wir nach South Dakota fliegen. Es ist in sofern eine Erleichterung, dass man jemanden kennt der das gleiche durchmacht wie du und ich werde echt viel Zeit mit ihr verbringen, nicht nur in der Schule, sondern auch während diesen Ausflügen, die mein area rep und ihre host mum organisiert. Also ich kann mich eigentlich wirklich glücklich schätzen mit dieser spitzen Gastfamilie, meinem wunderbaren area rep und netten neuen Freunden. :D

3 comments:

  1. ich glaube mir wäre es zu anstrengend in beiden Sprachen meinen Blog zu schreiben!
    Entweder...oder..:)))
    Hab dich gern! Thao<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that we got in touch too !
    I am sure that we will spend plenty of time together :D
    Your blog is already awesome, it makes me think that maybe I should make one too :)
    Talk to you soon! xoxo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thao: lol, ich weiß ehrlich gesagt auch nicht wie lang ich das aushalten werd, ich hab nur gemerkt, dass ich ein paar englische leser hab xDD naja, vll geb ichs wlich iwann auf ;) Ahh, bin so froh, dass ich dich kennengelernt hab. Washington, Flug, einfach das ganze Jahr wird so toll!!! Ich hab dich lieb <3

    @laura: !!! I'm really happy, too. You reduced my fears a lot, now I know I will have someone who will be in the same situation like me and will understand me. We will spend plenty time together and we'll have lots of fun!! <3
    Thank you so much, yeah do one, too. I'd read it regularly, you already have a fan ;)
    Hope to hear from you soon! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete